ECVET and Labels approaches to Manager job profiles in the Social Economy
The European ECVET network
The European ECVET network is a conglomerate of Member States, European social partners and VET providers all working to promote and support ECVET.
Three objectives are assigned to the European ECVET network :
- back the initiatives and actions wi- thin the Member States,
- communicate the information and experimentations,
- create a long-term platform for information and shared experiences between Member States.
The network is designed to support all stakeholders in vocational education and training for the design, steering as well as the technical, pedagogical and organisational aspects for implementing ECVET.
Members of the ECVET network : All vocational education and training organisations may be network mem- bers on the condition they are fully and wholeheartedly committed to the ECVET cause.
It will comprise :
- a users group (ex officio member) : three representatives per EU Member State actively involved in the promotion and the implementation of ECVET, the social partners at European level, EEA and candidate countries representatives, Cedefop, ETF, the LLP national agencies, and the European Commission.
- regular members (subscribers becoming members following a process of declaration of interest based on their effective commitment in the development of ECVET at national, regional, local or sectoral level) : representatives of VET providers, competent institutions, sectoral organisations, VET networks, etc, ac- tors involved in the implementation of ECVET.
More info: www.ecvet-projects.eu