Events related to Ariadne, Social Economy or Manangement in the Social Economy
Solidarity Economy Forum in Poitou-Charentes - 1-2 June 2012
This event is organized on the initiative of the Regional Chamber of Social Economy (Cres PC) with support from others in the Region of Grand Poitiers, the City of Poitiers, the Deposit and Consignment Office, the Cooperative Credit , MAIF, MACIF ...
Why a salon?
- Since the year 2012 was declared "International Year of Cooperatives" by the UN General Assembly,
- Since there is a real lack of knowledge of the Social Solidarity Economy,
- Since players Solidarity Economy are willing to appear, to know, to show their practices and to develop links with other regional structures (ESS but also called classical economics) .
And for which objectives?
- To create a forum: to bring together and link structure of the SSE with contractors, designers, directors, elected territorial governments to boost trade between them, engage in debates around the need to consider another form to undertake,
- To make known by a playful approach, festive, educational and participatory ESS to the general public and show that it is possible to apply a different economy.
- To increase the strength and reputation of the ESS in Poitou-Charentes.
- To provide an opportunity for supporters of ESS to show their expertise and their products and services they offer,
- To promote social innovation projects,
- To highlight the richness and diversity of economic associations, mutual and cooperative planning.